How to apply for funding
Greenhouse Competitiveness and Innovation Initiative (GCII)
To learn more about GCII, you can refer to the GCII Program Guide.
Applicants can submit an Initial Application Form for up to two (2) proposed activities. Applicants can submit a Supplemental Application Form for any additional activities. Both Initial and Supplemental Application Forms are available on the GCII webpage.
The Initial Application Form submission must include:
- Part 1 Applicant/Farm Information
- Part 2 Business Plan for Greenhouse Operation
- Part 3 Activity Information
- Part 4 Declaration and Signature
- Part 5 Production Area Declaration Form - for Flowers Canada (Ontario) (FCO) or Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers (OGVG) members only
- If you are a member of FCO or OGVG, the Production Area Declaration Form must be completed and submitted to your sector organization for signature. The organization will return the form to AAC. If you are a member of both FCO and OGVG, it is your responsibility to submit a copy of the form to both organizations. To learn more about the Production Area Declaration refer to the GCII Program Guide or the Production Area Declaration page.
Where more than one activity is proposed, AAC will evaluate each activity on its own merit. Total funding for all approved activities funding shall not exceed the maximum eligible funding as defined in Section E of the GCII Program Guide.
Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 28, 2018.
Applications will be reviewed by AAC staff on a continuous basis. AAC will confirm receipt of the application within 1 business day.