With over 20 years experience, the Agricultural Adaptation Council (AAC) is recognized as the leading provider of low-cost program delivery services for the agriculture, agribusiness, food processing and rural communities. The AAC has delivered millions of programming dollars on behalf of the federal government, multiple provincial government departments and private organizations.
The council’s focus on excellence in third party delivery, exceptional customer service and high degree of accountability has garnered it an outstanding reputation in the industry.
The council offers complete program delivery services – from program launch until final project completion – or specialized services including:
- Developing and implementing program parameters
- Cultivating applicants
- Project proposal review and extensive due diligence
- 3rd party, arms length, proposal review by the AAC board of directors
- Writing and executing contracts
- Claims review and processing
- Detailed reporting and record keeping
The AAC has delivered programs ranging in focus from the environment, agriculture, agricultural research, biosecurity, food processing, biofuels, to farm business management. The AAC’s professional and dedicated staff have a wide range of expertise in project management, claims administration, communications and financial reporting and a thorough understanding of Ontario’s agriculture and agri-food system. As an industry-led organization, the AAC is able to respond quickly, appropriately, and efficiently, to the needs of the industry.
The AAC’s client base includes:
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change
- Canadian Food Innovators
- Canadian Ornamental Horticultural Alliance
Numerous compliance audits have verified the AAC’s accountability and effectiveness as a low-cost delivery agent. To see a complete list of the programs the council has administered click here.
Please contact the AAC’s executive director, Terry Thompson, to discuss your program delivery service needs.