At the Agricultural Adaptation Council (AAC) we’re leaders in administering government funding to help you build your agribusiness ideas.
The AAC has a unique understanding of funding program requirements, farming and agribusiness. It’s who we are and what we do. The AAC is a not-for-profit organization that is made up of over 60 Ontario agricultural, agri-food and rural organizations, and our understanding of the needs of agricultural sector helps us make funding decisions.
We work with applicants and assist them through all aspects of the funding application process, and we’re there to support them until their project is complete.
The AAC has a strong track record of success. Since 1995, we’ve been committed to outstanding customer service and program delivery that is efficient, flexible, cost effective and accountable with a primary focus on the Ontario agriculture, agri-food and agri-based products industry. The projects which are supported financially assist the industry in general to innovate, advance and improve profitability within a changing and diverse economy.
A vibrant agriculture and agri-food industry where ideas are fostered into reality.
AAC is an industry-led organization that delivers funding programs and services that stimulate growth and opportunity for Ontario's agriculture and agri-food industry.
The AAC’s operating philosophy embraces the following core values:
- Best people – attracting, developing, training, and utilizing the best talent for our organization, challenging our people, and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
- Client value creation – providing relevant and flexible services that are responsive to the diverse needs of the industry that we serve.
- Partnerships – fostering relationships and sharing, to create new insights and innovation while leveraging existing resources.
- Integrity – being ethical, unbiased and honest, and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Operational excellence – unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to be accountable, transparent, efficient, effective and timely.
All goods and services provided by the AAC shall follow the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. For more information, please read the AAC's Accessible Customer Service Policy.