At the Agricultural Adaptation Council (AAC), we are Ontario’s agriculture and food program delivery experts.
As a not-for-profit organization, AAC represents Ontario’s agriculture and food industry with almost 60 agriculture, food, and rural organizations comprising our membership and board of directors. This unique industry collaboration gives the AAC an in-depth understanding of needs from across the entire value chain and the ability to help facilitate effective program design, development, and delivery between industry, government, and other partners to achieve optimal outcomes from agriculture and food programs.
The AAC has a strong track record of success. Since 1995, we’ve been committed to providing outstanding customer service and being a professional, accountable and reliable program delivery partner. As a member driven organization, we also strive to build connections, develop strategic partnerships and operate with efficiency and transparency to drive success and build resiliency for our membership and the broader agriculture and food industry
A vibrant agriculture and food industry where ideas are fostered for sustainable growth
AAC is an industry-led organization that stimulates growth and opportunity for Ontario's agriculture and food industry through the delivery of funding programs, facilitating connections, and developing partnerships.
The AAC’s operating philosophy embraces the following core values:
- Best people – attracting, developing, training, and utilizing the best talent for our organization, challenging our people, and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
- Client value creation – providing relevant and flexible services that are responsive to the diverse needs of the industry that we serve.
- Partnerships – fostering relationships and sharing, to create new insights and innovation while leveraging existing resources.
- Integrity – being ethical, unbiased and honest, and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Operational excellence – unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to be accountable, transparent, efficient, effective and timely.
All goods and services provided by the AAC shall follow the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. For more information, please read the AAC's Accessible Customer Service Policy.