GCII: Communications Guidelines
Download GCII Applicant Communications Guidelines
Download GCII Funding Acknowledgement PowerPoint templates
Download GCII Funding Acknowledgement Logos
Greenhouse Competitiveness and Innovation Initiative Communications Product Review
Communications products developed under the Greenhouse Competitiveness and Innovation Initiative (GCII) should be reviewed by the Agricultural Adaptation Council (AAC) and the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) prior to print and/or public distribution.
The communications products for your project can be found in your Knowledge Transfer Plan, in Schedule C, Communications Guidelines of your funding agreement. Communications products developed for your project should follow these guidelines:
- acknowledge the funding provided through GCII, as outlined in this document;
- at all times provide public recognition to GCII, the Ontario Government and OMAFRA;
- invite representatives of OMAFRA and AAC to any function dedicating, officially opening or otherwise introducing the public to your project;
- outline, in any project-related publication, that the views expressed in the publication are the views of the Applicant and do not necessarily reflect those of the Province of Ontario.
Communications Product Review Process:
- The review process takes approximately five (5) business days for standard communication products. Please allow adequate time for this review.
- Additional review time may be required for a media event/funding announcement or issuing a press release, as Minister and/or MPP participation and/or a quote may be requested.
- Email your communications products to Erin Genge (email@example.com), in a format that can be edited (doc, docx, rtf, pptx, etc.). Ensure all edits are made to your communications products before submitting the final product to AAC. In your email include your targeted release date.
- AAC will email you upon final approval of your communications product.
- All materials should use the following tagline and/or graphic identifiers as described below. Electronic versions of the graphic identifiers and communications products templates are available on the AAC website.
Tagline: This project is supported through the Greenhouse Competitiveness and Innovation Initiative, a cost-share program funded by the Ontario Government and delivered by the Agricultural Adaptation Council, on behalf of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA).
- All identifiers must be surrounded by ample white space, free from any distracting elements
- To ensure proper visibility, the logos should not be made any smaller than 0.75 cm high. If it is impractical to apply the logo, the tagline may be used
- All identifiers must appear at the bottom of the frame, stretching across the width entirely
- Identifiers need to be consistent with each other in size, density, weight and colour
- Identifiers should appear in equal height on the same line in the following order: Applicant logo (left justified), AAC, Ontario (right justified)
- If you are including the logo for your organization/company with the Partnership identifiers, contact the AAC before you finalize your communications products and we can update the identifiers for you
Applicants are encouraged to share approved communications products and project updates through social media, using #GCII and tagging @OMAFRA and @adaptcouncil in any tweets.