How to report on approved projects
Canadian Agricultural Partnership
- Claims and reporting templates are available on the CAP page.
- The administration of the cost-share funding under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership to organizations and collaborations is transitioning from the Agricultural Adaptation Council (AAC) to the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) on November 29, 2019.
AAC will continue to accept claim submissions up to Tuesday, September 3, 2019 for expenses incurred during the 2019/20 fiscal year.
After that date applicants will have to wait until November 29, 2019 to send a claim submission to OMAFRA.
Final reports must be accompanied by a completed project results surveys
Greenhouse Competitiveness and Innovation Initiative
In order to receive reimbursement for eligible expenses, GCII applicants will be required to submit the following:
- Completed claim form, available on the GCII program page.
- Copies of receipts
- Proof of payment for expenses over $5,000
- Pictures of any installed equipment
- Such other documentation as may be required by AAC at its discretion
- Completed final survey (for final claims only)
- Final Date for all Project Completion: September 30, 2019
- Final Date to Submit Final Claim for Reimbursement, with Final Report and Survey:
October 31, 2019
Greenhouse Renewable Energy Technologies (GRET) R&D Initiative
- Claim and reporting templates can be found on the GRET R&D Initiatve program page
- Reports will be submitted bi-annually, as outlined in the GRET funding agreement
- All GRET projects must be completed no later than September 30, 2019
- Final reports and financial claim documentation must be received by the AAC no later than October 31, 2019